Oriental Perspective of Beauty
In the ancient texts, a beautiful face was defined as a “clear
face which reflects the Shen or Spirit”. It has color, radiance
How Does It Work ?
Fine needles are placed on acupuncture points on the face
and neck to stimulate the body’s Qi, or energy.
Muscle groups are addressed as well as the acupuncture
points, so the face lifts itself, via the acupuncture points,
through the muscles’ toning and tightening action.
The needles also stimulate blood and circulation, which
improves facial color.
Is Facial Acupuncture For Everyone?
- Severe HTN not under control with meds.
- Severe recurrent migraines.
- 3 weeks after laser resurfacing of the face, 1 week after
microdermabrasion, 6 months after surgical face-lift.
How Long Is The Treatment?
- Usually 10-12 treatments.
- 1 time a week for 90 mns.
- Then, every 2 weeks for 2 months, then once a month.
The Use Of Chinese Herbs
The treatments incorporate Chinese herbal masks,
poultices and moisturizersJade rollers to massage moisturizer
into the skin.
Short & Long Term Effects of
After the first treatment, there usually will be an increased
glow to the complexion. Wrinkles start to lessen and the skin
appears more toned.
Around the 5th to 7th session, there will be significant
changes in the appearance of the face. The impression of relaxation
and calm is more pronounced.
By the end of a series, the client should
look and feel 5-15 years younger.
Non-invasive, facial acupuncture is based on the ancient
Chinese wisdom on longevity, beauty and balance. It is less
costly than surgical procedures.
Benefits Of Facial Acupuncture
- Improves collagen production and muscle tone
- Helps reduce bags and sagging tendencies
- Helps eliminate fine lines and diminish larger wrinkles
- Helps reduce double chin and lift drooping eyelids
- Tightens pores and brightens eyes
- Increases local blood and lymph circulation
- Improves facial color
- Reduces stress and promotes total health and well-being